Exhibitors at With This Ring…Bridal Gala have the opportunity to directly connect with, and gain exposure to the targeted central Alberta bridal market. We welcome an average of 200 brides, and 800 additional guests each season.
What to expect
With This Ring…Bridal Gala features wedding professionals with capped exhibitor categories including;
- Honeymoon Packages,
- Wedding Fashions & Accessories,
- Wedding Invitations,
- Photography & Videography
- Invitations & Stationary,
- Men’s Suits,
- Venues & Accommodation,
- Jewelry & Makeup,
- Health & Fitness,
- Photo Booth, and much much more!
As an exhibitor, you and your business have access to engage with potential customers, generate leads and network with other professionals in the bridal industry.
Thinking of Exhibiting at With This Ring...Bridal Gala?
Request an Exhibitor Success Guide
At With This Ring…Bridal Gala, we encourage our exhibitors to get involved in some added benefits of exhibiting and showcasing your products or services to brides and their guests. Here is a list of opportunities to consider.
Best Booth Contest
Exhibitors are encouraged to start dreaming up all of the creative possibilities for their booth, as all exhibitors are eligible to win the Best Booth contest! Spring Best Booth Winner.
Take advantage of the exhibitor ‘Backstage Access’ at the With This Ring…Fashion Shows by showcasing products and/or services in front of hundreds of spectators. -No sponsorship fee required!
Have promotional materials placed into the hands of the most eager brides attending With This Ring…Bridal Gala. Brides will receive Bridal Bags with show swag -No additional cost.
Ask The Experts
Speaking in the 15 minute panel discussion allows industry professionals to introduce themselves and their company, while answering questions and sharing top tips for the wedding season.
With This Ring...Exhibitor Benefits
Communicating with transparency and delivering value to our exhibitors is a top priority for us. Additional to the large event marketing campaign launched prior to each show, the following perks are included with the cost of your booth:
- Two Complimentary Tickets: to be contested off via social media in order to promote the event and grow your following! See our Social Media Kit for full details.
- NEW! Comprehensive Social Media Kit: includes cover photos, banners, and images for you to share. Also includes the official With This Ring hashtags and handles, expert tips on content creation, and more!
- Professional Décor: event will be decorated to reflect the WTR brand, including full drapery and carpeted aisles.
- Swag Bag Access: many large bridal galas and exhibitions charge businesses a fee to include their swag offerings – but that’s not our style. If you would like the opportunity to add your goodies to our bride’s bags, you can do so at no extra cost.
- Backstage Access – Fashion Show: be a part of the energy – showcase your products free of charge in our fashion shows with a hands-on opportunity to style and connect with models before walking the runway. (A great fit for florists, jewelers, and fashion retailers.)
- NEW! Program Feature: your logo & business name listed in our program, distributed to all brides upon show entry.
- Screen Feature: your business’ logo featured on projector screens, playing throughout the show
- Best Booth: we are big believers in creative freedom – that’s why we leave it to you to style everything within your space, with the opportunity to win the coveted title of ‘Best Booth’.
- NEW! Vendor Photoshoot: prior to show . Includes one professional headshot, plus 3 product/ service images for your use. Assistance from the Westerner Park Marketing team will also be available, should you need help with creating a short exhibitor biography.
- Bridal List: exclusive access to contact list of brides in attendance who wish to be contacted with more information from exhibitors.
- Posters: 200+ event posters strategically placed around Central Alberta.
- Social Media: paid & organic marketing on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter through the official With This Ring, Westerner Park, and Tickets Alberta accounts.
- Snap Frame Posters: print advertisements (24”x36”) around Westerner Park and within the Tickets Alberta box office.
- Digital Advertising: event ad featured on multiple screens across Westerner Park, including Centrium lobby, administrative lobby, and Centrium concession’s P.O.S systems.
- Outdoor Signage: event featured on large 19 Street LED sign, and LED sign outside of Centrium main doors.
- Newsletters: event featured in Westerner Park (2,300+ subscribers) and Tickets Alberta (4,300+ subscribers) newsletters the month of the show.
- Radio Advertising: 2-4 weeks prior to event on various radio stations throughout Central Alberta.
- Online Marketing: event highlighted on TicketsAlberta.com and WesternerPark.ca
- Print: Minimum of two print ads published in most current Central Alberta wedding guides.